– Do Fuqaha (jurisprudents) have a boundary?
– Is the Wilayah of a Faqih limited to a certain country or a region?
– Who do we obey if we don’t obey a Faqih?
– Why do I need to obey Wali al-Faqih?
– Can we have an unjust Faqih?
– Do we demand the system of Wilayat al-Faqih practiced and implemented in other countries – such as Bahrain and Iraq?
Many such questions regarding Wilayat al-Faqih have been answered by Martyr Shaykh Nimr al-Nimr in this clip. This great scholar of Islam was executed by the evil Saudi regime on January 2, 2016 for speaking the truth and exposing the falsehood.
His arrest and execution was widely condemned, including by governments and human rights organizations but the oppression of the Saudi regime continues till date – unfortunately.